1. Do you have the WAT update installed, KB971033? If yes you may have got flagged as non-genuine, in order to become genuine again just do the following.
* Launch the loader application and select to uninstall * Restart the PC * Install the loader and restart the PC
2. Is Windows failing to boot after you installed the loader? Just do the following.
* Boot up the PC from your Windows installation disk * Select the "Repair your computer" option * Select "Command Prompt" * Input "bootsect.exe /nt60 SYS /force" (without quotes) * Restart the PC
Note: If the above doesn't fix your boot issue then use the command "bootsect.exe /nt60 ALL /force" instead. Just make sure you remove all USB flash drives before you use the command.
3. If you have previously used another activation solution and have been marked as non-genuine then you first need to uninstall the software you used or just format and start fresh.